HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great post Canseco. Perhaps you could request that Agora forward your post to NOT management. Never hurts to let mgt know what many loyal, supportive shareholders are facing. Forutnately, I didnt buy any on margin or borrowed funds. But I did buy many shares just over the $5 range when the warrants were exercised at that level thinking that if the big money exercised at that level it was a very positive sign for short term increase or at least to hold steady. Instead I am down significantly. I am not complaining as in long run I am confident things will work out just fine. But I can see where you are coming from. I cannot buy any more shares as I am tapped out and I wont borrow to buy a speculative stock. Although I am able to hold on and weather the storm, many cannot.

If mgt could at least throw its loyal and supportive shareholders a bone by at least giving an update on when assay results can be expected it would be appreciated. Still waiting for that blochbuster NR which can come at any time, but without news soon I can easily see SP drifting even lower.

profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply