HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Drilling through the summer...

posted on Jun 25, 2008 01:21PM

There has been a lot of talk today on the companies that are drilling at the present moment and those that are going to be drilling within the next little while. As SAG has put it, I believe as well that the only companies drilling right now are NOT, MTX/WSR and PRB. BMK, SPQ, KWG and many many more will start their drilling programs shortly, if not within the week (BMK has stated their program will be starting at the end of June and continue through to Ocotober.). I'm assuming that ice begins to start up in the North around this time and that is why BMK has said they will drill until then, who knows though, they could go longer.

What my point is if BMK has stated that they will be drilling right until October, than most of the other ROF plays will be as well. NOT seems to have the new inside edge with ActLabs with getting their assay results back faster (although we haven't seen this yet) but if another ROF area plays hits the motherload, I'm sure they too, will have priority access. Can you imagine the log jam that is going to occur at the end of summer when everyone is done drilling and everyone is going to be awaiting for assay results? It'll be months before we hear anything!

NOT hit their glory hole last October I believe (don't remember the exact date) and since then their have been multiple and I mean multiple players staking claims specifically designed to start their drilling programs this summer. If anyone has enough money, enough experience and enough guts I suggest you open your own lab because you could make a bank of money this summer alone of the ROF play, not taking into consideration those companies still joining the party.

Just thinking out loud.

-Kennedy

New Message
Please login to post a reply