HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: so closing price ended with - POLY

posted on Jul 08, 2008 01:16PM

This is a true test of one's patience. It is gut wrenching to say the least. The only consolation is the buying opportunity if you have any cash left. I made a decision today and dumped 30000 shares of FWR for a loss of $3,000.00. Why, so I could buy 3500 shares of Not @ $2.16.

Time will tell if this was a good move or NOT. I beleive my 3500 shares of Not will go up a buck before FWR goes up a dime. Noront is all "good" and this came from someone in the know just a couple of weeks ago. I really didn't want to part with FWR either but I'm sure I will have the opportunity to buy it back before too long.

The market and economy in general is responsible for the current rotten SP not whether someone thinks there will be a mine or a rod to McFaulds Lake. The drills will determine that! My money is on the drills. I do not beleive for one second that all the money that is being poured into this ROF is a guessing game. No way! The right people know what's there and in due time if your patience isn't lost you will be rewarded. This is what I believe and I'm not selling!

To better days ahead,

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply