HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Justduke - excellent choice. Although I don't know much about FWR, I'm all about NOT. $2.16 is an amazing buy. I wish i had more dry powder to buy, but I'm all tapped out. Bought my latest batch using the banks dry powder because I couldn't resist the cheap price. I paid $2.71 which was a steal, but today's prices were highway robbery.

Good Luck to us....actually we dont need luck, we just need RN to do his best which is what he's dong. One doesn't fly to New York for no reason - something is brewing. And now tomorrow will be the commencement of the spike up. Same thing happened last time we hit a low, we went up to a new 52 week high. I think $2.12 was the low this time, do a new 52 week high. Although gut wrenching, I at no time considered selling even one share. I wanted more!!!!!!!!

PEACE

New Message
Please login to post a reply