HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jul 18, 2008 08:36PM
Jul 19, 2008 03:51AM

It's difficult sometimes not to be frustrated with the share price especially when your entry point is much higher than the current share price. (mine is ).

Is is illogical to feel excited when the current share price is approx 60% off of its high? Well I guess for me that depends on what is in the current works. We need to continue to make positive progress in our drilling . I go back to recaps once in a while to remind myself of what we have and what is in the works. FNC's potenial success will affect Noront's AT1

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - April 25, 2008) - Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:FNC - News): The following is an update of the Company's activities at McFauld's Lake.
Extensive geophysical work has and is being carried out over the newly cut EW grid straddling the Fancamp/Noront boundary on the west side of the property. This work is aimed at further defining the AeroTem II conductors and magnetic results shown on the Company's news release of February 28, 2008. These magnetic results in particular show that these conductive zones, including the Eagle I discovery, are part of the same mineralized system and management believes that the untested conductors are in all probability similar to those tested at Eagle I.

Preliminary returns on the Fancamp side with pulse time domain EM, show sizeable and strong conductors at depths below 150 to 200 metres (beneath the depths recently drill tested by Noront on their reported AT I target immediately west of Fancamp's boundary). Ground magnetics, frequency domain EM and gravity surveys, currently being carried out, will further define these targets for a preliminary diamond drill program approximating 2,000 metres scheduled to begin, given the logistical problems of breakup, crew renewals and ongoing geophysics, in mid June.

The Company also participated in an airborne VTEM survey, recently carried out by Freewest Resources Canada Ltd. Parts of the Fancamp ground were covered by this survey which is notably more powerful and deeply penetrative than the AeroTem II. Only partial results are available as yet, but the Company can report strong conductors at depth beneath, at least, the NE sector of the very large, complex magnetic anomaly located in the northern part of the property, an anomaly which showed no conductivity on either the Geotem survey of 2003 or the AeroTem II survey of 2007. This new finding is of potentially immense significance, given its size and proximity, along the regional structural trend, to the Eagle I discovery itself.

In an article by the financial post featuring Pierre Lassonde April 12th's Peter wrote:
Peter:Finding the resource in the Ring of Fire has been very hard, because there is no "outcropping" of metal on the surface. Many of the world's top geologists have identified the best targets, but they are educated guesses. The land position is so vast and remote that most of the geophysical work must be done with helicopters, which are constantly flying supplies to various camps. Just getting to Noront's camp requires a 10-minute helicopter ride from the main camp

Current Probe info.:

McFauld's West Project Drilling

The diamond drill used for the Victory drilling has been mobilized to the Company's 100%-owned McFauld's West Project adjacent Noront Resources' Eagle One high-grade nickel-copper-PGE discovery. Drilling will commence on July 7th, after a ten-day break from field operations. The first hole will test a geophysical anomaly identified on the western mafic intrusive, discovered in outcrop during the winter program. The Company is planning a minimum of eight holes to test selected anomalies identified on the property, including some deeper targets.

The McFauld's West property is located approximately 450m from the Eagle One discovery and the current program represents the first drilling to be conducted on the claims. Probe is encouraged by the recent geophysical, geochemical and geological results, which indicate the potential of the property to host mineralization similar to that on Noront's property. The most recent drilling intersection from Eagle One returned the highest grade material to date averaging 6.25% nickel, 2.75% copper, 1.85 g/t platinum, 10.23 g/t palladium, 3.0 g/t gold and 10.3 g/t silver over 46.6 meters

Probe's potential success will help us all.

Then we have the recent AT12 discovery, the "sisterhood" with freewest and that very interesting bulleye eye to be drilled.

I keep thinking of the discussions of the elephants underneath the elephants.

I keep thinking of Pierre Lassonde's comments of "" He thinks the geology bears almost no similarity to the Sudbury Basin or Voisey's Bay, but that it looks a lot like old nickel mines discovered by Western Mining Corp. in Australia and Jinchuan Group in Asia. In each case, the largest deposits were found deep below the original discoveries.

"The key will be to first drill on surface and discover the ore bodies closest to surface, because that's where you will get your money back," Mr. Lassonde says.

"It will take two or three years to define that. After that, the key will be to start drilling down deeper."

He said he will be "absolutely the most surprised person in the world" if the discovery does not get bigger in the months and years to come."

I think will all of the upcoming action by the neighbours and JV's could lead to a huge change once another big hit is made.

Pierre Lassonde is betting it will happen and so am I. Once this happens I think the 10% buy in from a partner will happen and there will be many drills turning much as there were when tech bought 10% of Voisey bay (20 drills turning).

Summer will be very exciting indeed. It's too bad the market is so crappy right now but as they say ,"the creme will always rise to the top." Here's to making some summer creme.

Take care all and GO NORONT GO. NEIGHBOURS TOO!

Jul 19, 2008 05:49AM
Jul 19, 2008 10:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply