HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Thinking for my self leads me to think you are so smooth but really panicked yesterday and need the truly good information many post here. Your posts at times are supportive and you do seem to want others to understand you are a trader and a cool dood who went fishing for easy info on where you could put your profits from NOT last Fall. After all, the kind of responses you received were amusingly predictable. Hope your judgment improves vastly or you may not be able to do the TV Add stuff (seems many will always be real suckers for that beach stuff - good motivator???) in the future. Good Luck, as it sounds to this tin ear like you need some lately. And never any disrespect here. Just being Blunt. Now, can you try a post where you show how drastically far off the mark you were yesterday. After all, you are in the business of risk management or what ever, are you NOT??? Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply