HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Investing is always about pointing fingers regarding shareholder value. From the readings over the many many months I'm not convinced that we could put fault on managment for the lack-lustre shareprice. So lets all blame JP Morgan. Maybe, just maybe, they have a strategy on how this is going to be done. Maybe they feel NOT is not at a stage in it's evolution to really set the world on fire just yet. The results would prove the contrary however, the current market says something quite different.

As much as we all want the share price to increase steadily, I for one would rather have a sustainable share price based on facts, 43-101's, proven reserves, strong mangement team etc. E have some of the parts, maybe jsut not all at this very moment. These are the tangibles that create and maintain value. My opinion on NOT at this time would be summed up with words such as...encouraging, promising, potential etc. the words that we all want to hear are things like, "proven reserves", proven tonnage, much to a greater extent than we have now.

How many times have we seem a promotion company promote a company only to have it fall flat on it's face? Promotion is very good when you have something very good. It's falls further when a company cannot sustain or justify its ability to explore and find profitable mineral reserves. Therefore the promotion didn't match the expected results. I couldn't tell you if JP is doing a good or bad job at this time, however like many here, I sit and wait for the enhanced value to come based on what I mentioned above.

Have a great evening. Fast

New Message
Please login to post a reply