HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Crap Shoot

posted on Aug 12, 2008 04:45AM

Misfit and Crazydik are two valued posters that put a great deal of thought into their comments on this forum. Both appear to have a firm grasp of the investment climate they are involved with. I enjoy the challenging arguments and counter-thoughts but I don't think it is appropriate to malign a poster who makes a conscientious effort to express a valid point of view. The fact of the matter is the only thing that separates an investment in a junior exploration company and slot machines is scientific data and the skills of the professionals that interpret it. That appears to be what sets Noront apart from others. The success rate of the drill hits is high. The scientific data through em vtem etc. surveys have been interpretted as accurately as possible. The knowledge that we have an incredible Ni/Cu find at E1 and the presence of widespread magmatic and volcanic mineral hits of Cu, Ni, PGE's, and Chromite permits us to compare with other geological wonders around the world. This takes the crap shoot element out of our investment in NOT. However, until the drill proves we have a defineable basket of goods, all the promotion and hype is just smoke and mirrors. The one thing nobody has control of is what is in the ground. We have the information, we have numerous anomallies, the team to find what counts, and now a head office team to take our proven discoveries to fruition. I have taken the long term approach to this stock but I will always keep an eye on this board to keep up with what is going on.

Mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply