HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: 44.4K volume. The lowest in quite some time. Bow string almost full pull.EOM

I have to agree with you that big things are afoot. However , I also think we might be better off if no news were to to come for another month or two. The stock is being carefully jockeyed now by the market maker and /or other interested parties. First, the trading has diverged radically from the rest of the mining market at low volume. The low volume is simply little buying by existing holders and no new money being attracted to the market. However, the little trading that has taken place is all reflex trading by mms to sporadic retail trades. Today, the mms showed their hands rather obviously by staying with "the pattern" which produced a result quite inconsistent with the rest of the market and market forces. Too smart by half as they say. Had they wanted a shred of realism, they would have closed the stock up about 4 to 6 cents, then taken it back down tomorrow !

Maximum impact from drill results will be had if released in a stronger overall market and ONLY if accompanied by some re-assuring comment as to financial and marketing strategy. The street otherwise clings to its self-created risk rumours which keep retail and their advisors away from the stock. You may wonder what the win is for the mms and that is simply to delay any upward momentum as long as possible. Any news that does not have some positives for marketing and financing risk will be wasted as there will be insufficient new buyers to take up the several thousands of shares the mms are willing to sacrifice to avoid momentum. As to "why no downward momentum" that is simple, we are at the bottom, within major negative news, there are no net sellers. I am surprised we are not at 2.15 to 2.25 given the current malaise on the street. Private equity players are now coming out of the woodwork again for mining juniors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply