HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few random thoughts...

posted on Aug 27, 2008 04:15PM

celebrated my 5 month anniversary with agoracom today...

Thanks to the many posters here and a few other boards that I frequent, you have made my entry into the stock market a very educating experience.

I have invested roughly 4 times my initial investment the last 5 months, mostly on the downturn of the stocks which i favour trying to get them to avg down to a reasonable loss ( paper loss). Some people may say throwing good money after bad but I say we have all the indicators in place for these stocks to do very very well. I have read quite a bit over these 5 months, not sure how many hours spent on this board but I would suggest probably a couple hours a day avg, read the book on voiseys bay and find myself studying geology...

I appreciate the thoughts and committment by the members of this board, this community is very very helpful to those that chose to be a part of it.

I am very pleased that the majority of the bickering has passed and that most if not all the bashers have gone away. I see this as the setting for the future, we have all the turbulence out of the way, and everyone is sitting somewhat patiently waiting for the news, we all know its coming, we all feel it will be very good and we are at a point now where a day or week or couple of weeks really is of no concern, because news will come and it will be the starting point for this stock to take off.

I hope, no I sincerely wish ...that we can maintain this composure during what will certainly be a volitile few months as we start to take off... we will be overwhelmed with rumours of buyouts or buyins, we will hear rumour after rumour of other strikes or in some cases of missed drill results....it is important now to get a mindset that this will happen ...it is important now not to get caught up now in the rumour mongering...it is important right now to have faith in our leadership....

We are in for the ride of our life, get in, put your seatbelt on and hang on..............

GLTA

Sincerely

Storm

New Message
Please login to post a reply