HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The vast majority of Investors are "Buy and Hold" people who assess , one way or another, and rightly or wrongly, what the fully discounted value of a stock should be. They then will invest in stock A vs stock B, at a point of time, if they feel, all factors considered,that stock A is a compelling value. That describes the vast majority of NOT shareholders, whether they have legacy positions, are accumulating, etc. They may feel so happy about Stock A as a long term investment they just have to post favorable stuff. Most of the favorable stuff I read here is pretty sound, even if we get a little carried away at times. A lot of quite sobering stuff is also posted by these euphoric types, and that has equal or greater weighting if it is balanced and comes from people who have no incentive to bash the stock.

Now, lets talk about Traders , Shorters, and Market Timers. Unfortunately, unless they post balanced views of both the micro factors and macro factors affecting the stock over a reasonable hold period, of course they are suspect because they wave a flag of perceived conflict of interest. So, those who try to obfuscate balanced and positive views of the stock should simply say " Iam a trader and I do not hold this stock because...." or they might say "I am short this stock at $x and am not covering because... " .But in a situation where one small development could rocket the price, who would be net short ?. And if simply looking for a lower entry point, please share that number with us. Some obviously do, but many do not. Those who do not are generally bashing (conflicted). Call the rest of us Bulls. I have enjoyed all posts , but these sites are mostly about bullish holders. At this price, I think the label "permabull' is very inappropriate unless some obvious valuation weakness is being assumed away or put down. I don't see much of that here. CNBC has never come out and reversed its "long fin/tech, short commodites" trade. No one loses credibility as fast as the Permabear who is losing his fur.

New Message
Please login to post a reply