HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

AT1 by far the most exciting!

posted on Aug 31, 2008 11:36AM

Ya i know the chrome will most likely be the biggest story in the end but it could be AT1 that gets the investors back in the picture. AT12 will surely be exciting and it is almost certain it will be DE3. Now what i find very interesting is the fact we are at AT1 drilling with Fancamp practically a stones throw away.

If either, or both hit nickel 1% grade hopefully considerablly more we could definately see much appreciation in the sp. If Fancamps C1 and NOT'S AT1 prove up as an extension to DE1 well we will get a mine off that alone never mind chrome and the numerous hits we will surely find over time on other DE's. This would definately be the catalyst to bring in investors proving our fabled DE1 is much larger than previously thought its great to be a NOTIE in the next couple of weeks alot of questions will be answered, can't wait for the answers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply