HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Whatever FNC news is whether good or bad or somewhere in between, I am not selling my 34,300 Noront shares anytime soon. Most of these shares were purchased pre Windfall news. Yes, for that part it is good but to see the SP where it has been battered down to is awful and I truly feel for those who were not as fortunate as me. Those of you that bought at much higher prices.

When I first bought "Not" it was more good luck than good management, Sharewizard on the SH board was his name. Maybe some of you will remember the original guy, not the fake one out there now. Since then I have tried to keep up on as much info about Noront and McFaulds' Lake as possible. I attended last years AGM for Noront and even attended the Toronto Mining Convention (not the right name???).

The ride over the last two years has been crazy to say the least and hard on the nerves. It is times like now that I ponder just pulling the plug and take whatever. The thing that keeps me going with confidence is the fact that not much has changed in the fundamentals of Not. The SP of all junior mining companies have been affected by the economy and the market in general.

I hate long boring posts, so I'll get to the point here, I truly believe if you stay the course and don't let your nerves get the best of you you will be rewarded many times over today's SP. List all the positives of Noront on one side of the page and list all the negatives on the other and you will be happy with your investment.

This is not investment advise do your own DD and let's look forward to a bright future in Noront.

Thanks! Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply