HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So I have company in the $5.50 range. Unlike you, I am not concerned about the future of Noront. I am fully aware that there is risk involved, but it is becoming less and less as time goes by. The ore body is growing and there is lots of room for it to grow substantially. Your concern about chromite not being understood in North America is ok. I do not think there are any mines here and that explains to me why it is not understood. It will not be long before it is. There will be two mines here, one nickle/copper and the other chrome. As for share price, just look at the markets. Mr. Nemis has said several times it is the general market to blame. I share that belief, although others have reasons that I do not think have much revelence with Noront. Over time nobody is going to be able to hold the share price down. The majors are looking but they seldom get serious until there is a commercial ore body that will last several years. They are always looking to replace mined inventory, but they wait until they are sure it is there. I'm not as in love with Noront as some others seem to be, but I understand and share their excitement. I'm holding long. I own all I have and they are paid for. I can wait 1, 2, or 5 years. Bringing a mine up to potential takes several years so we have to learn patience. The Noront share price is such a bargain, in my opinion, that I am seling another stock to buy more Noront. This is a rediculous price for such a property but it has only come about by panic in the markets. There is a silver lining on every dark cloud. Paper money is being debased and commodities like these will only get more expensive once the world economies begin to grow again. I hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply