HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 27, 2008 07:40AM
Sep 27, 2008 11:41AM
Sep 27, 2008 11:54AM
Sep 27, 2008 12:41PM
Sep 27, 2008 12:51PM
PM
Sep 27, 2008 02:23PM
EM
Sep 27, 2008 10:59PM

I have just read sag4tag's excellent post re a majors involvement. I have also read izzies and the others regarding this subject which has prompted me to post.

First of all Al is at it again i see. I don't understand why posters can't leave Al where he belongs. I know he has a following which is great but in all honesty he knows no more about the ROF than most of us. To ruminate and throw words together does not take rocket science. He is a nice guy and thats it. Nothing more. The best investors and the ones all should be listening to are right here on this forum. To have discourse regarding an individual who does not even post here and to take up space about him is nonsense.

There will definitely be a major buy in. There is no IF here. The only reason there is a WHEN is because when is "when they are going to announce the buy in".

One thing you all should be prepared for. The first buy in will probably be for a percentage. Not a percentage of any resource nor any sector individually. By that I mean a major will not just be looking at the Chrome, nor the Nickel, nor the Gold at Windfall.

A Major will buy in for a portion of the company. In this way they will get anything the company finds plus the jvs. We can't forget the jvs. We have many of them and most are worth lots so the Major will want those covered.

There are talks going on right now. Anyone who does not believe this should get their head read. We're hitting chrome everywhere now. They have figured out how to pinpoint the drill etc with the vtems et al so be prepared for more hits.

When the Major makes its move the price may be low and it will look like we are being robbed. We probably will be but the plus side is too enormous to worry about how much we get for the buy in. The main thing is that a major is involved which gives the whole area credibility not to mention what it would do for our sp.

Because Richard is so concerned about share holder value and does not want to get ripped off he may go for a small percentage buy in but would not sell out. We know for sure that a major or majors want a piece of NOT. The question is what percent? If they buy outright a small percentage of NOT, there will be plenty more for us. There is a percentage the major or majors are shooting for. A small percentage is all they will get from Richard and they will take it believe me.

I'm ecstatic about a major buy in. This will really move us forward. Now these things take time. The good thing is that as time goes on we hit more!!! Believe me we will hear about a major very soon.

There is another issue in the works. I don't care what the company or anyone else says, I know in my mind we are headed to the TSX. The only reason a company can't or won't talk about the TSX is because they are attempting to get listed.

Remember a while back Nemis had no problem answering questions about the TSX. Now he nor anyone else in the office can discuss it. Does anyone read sign? If you don't, spend more time in the bush. One day we will get the announcement that we are TSX bound. There is no discussion on this issue nor should there be. This is an open and shut case. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.

I hope you all are having a great week end.

Don

Sep 28, 2008 11:18AM
Sep 28, 2008 12:05PM
Sep 28, 2008 01:34PM
CMP
Sep 28, 2008 03:41PM

EM
Sep 28, 2008 04:08PM
Sep 28, 2008 04:24PM
EM
Sep 28, 2008 04:46PM
Sep 28, 2008 07:53PM