HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Let's get real on these Windfall valuations, please.

By way of comparison let's take a look at Metanor Resources.(120 km away).

Market Cap. about $35m

Infrastructure value approx $100m.

43-101 resources 1 million oz. plus and growing.

Pouring gold (50,000 oz. 2009 est.) Cash cost $375 oz.

No debt and now generating cash like they own a gold mine.

Please don't take this as a 'Spam', I just think we have to remember there are a lot of undervalued plays out there right now. If you were looking to spend $50 mil. on a gold resource this week, which one would you pick ?.

As I recall Goldcorp just bought Golden Eagle for about $62/oz. est. (in situ) and I'm sure you have all read about the Kinross/Aurelian debacle. If not, 'Been There' will elucidate.

I originally bought NOT fo their Windfall property and still own every share, plus. Now we wait to see if it was a good idea. I think it was, but only time will tell. My major concern is that the money that blew out of the junior resource stocks this year, ain't coming back anytime soon. Too risky. A lot of that cash is now piling into gold and resource ETF's where things are a little more stable and less prone to drill reults and NR's.

Personally I don't think Windfall is for sale yet ( I hope not ).

Good luck to you all, and in the words of an ancient philosopher,

" Now What !!!?"

New Message
Please login to post a reply