HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Kaiser and Coffin on NOT's chrome...I'm buying this is too big
PM
Oct 03, 2008 03:43PM

The price is very low...may even go lower (not that I want it to mind you). On the other hand..we may see a push up in the next month if things settle down a bit. All I know is no matter what is said by the experts or so called experts this find is the best around and we're in it. I'm loading up as much as I can over the next while because we won't stay at this price forever. It may go down before it goes up but when it goes up it will no doubt be over double the price its at now and that is looking at the most dismal view I can. If I keep buying and lose..its a lot of overtime down the tubes but its only cash I would have spend elsewhere and so.....call it gambling...or call it smart investment at this point in time. I wouldn't sell my house to buy more...too risky right now with the market sentiment.

Remember too...when the market is down the whole world sees things in a different light. Either way you look at it chromite adds to the resources. The 43-101 didn't even take chromite into any real account that I saw (maybe I missed it). A massive find of chromite in Canada (where there is none yet) can't hurt us. Maybe theres chromite elsewhere, but when the US gets back on its feet I'm sure they'll be looking to us for it rather than half way around the world. It all becomes competition after we are set up. If we can offer our product for a better price or transport it in a cheaper way the price will be better and we'll have the competitive edge over the other producers. I'm confident we'll be better off for having chromite than these experts are letting on. Don't believe everything you hear.

Lets hope the 700 bil bailout helps get things untracked a bit. We may be in hold mode for a bit though and that definately sucks. Longer term we're looking fine I'm sure. I still say chromite is an extra item that we weren't really looking for. I'm sure the more precious minerals are still being located and the chromite is a bonus. Everything we find makes our find larger and makes NOT more palitable for a takeover bid (or partial is more like it). I can't see RN releasing the company without maintaning controlling interest. In fact I hope that doesn't happen. If we have a partial take over that may work well for everyone providing we get the right price. Early cash input should help us get everything moving towards production and that is the end result we want.

I'm hoping everyone has a great weekend. Don't worry about NOT...enjoy your weekend and let NOT take care of itself. Once you pander over the stock price it never seems it moves in the right direction. As soon as you let up and relax a bit things start happening (I've found their mostly positive things). I hope I'm right this time. Look away and come back another day.

All the best..

Mustangman

Oct 03, 2008 05:56PM
Oct 04, 2008 12:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply