HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sorry here it is with no code!

posted on Oct 07, 2008 12:22PM

Well here we are sitting here still believing in our precious Noront Resources after this incredible year hoping that she/he delivers up all of our hopes and dreams. Well as most of you longs know, my hope and dream was to be able to afford a full set of teeth. I did foresee some of this economic crisis coming so I sold some of my portfolio that didn’t have as much potential as our NOT.
Though I couldn’t afford the full set of teeth I did sink all of the money I had in one really great looking tooth. I’ve had many requests from you all to change my picture so I had this new one taken for you guys. I thought I would do it right (with the money I had) and get a full makeover so I went to a makeup artist who did my makeup, I dyed my hair and hired a personal trainer.
To tell you the truth I think I look marvelous but that’s for all of you to decide.
So I hope you like the new me and if NOT goes through the roof I will be able to afford the rest of those teeth.
WARNING: if the picture attached looks anything like you or your wife/husband please accept my apologies, I’m only trying to put a smile on your face.
Lance Swago is still hanging in there and still long maybe very long.

Lance Swago

New Message
Please login to post a reply