HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Who to VOTE for?

posted on Oct 09, 2008 08:36AM

In my opinion we cant blame Rousseau. He is a genius if he can get control of a company for a 1.00 a share when he should be paying 20.00 a share. We cant take this personaly, its business and I for one know that when I can get a deal I take it. This is the very reason I bought into Noront so many years ago at 22 cents right before the big hit at Windfall. I believed in the company then and have only added to my position and my faith in Noront. I challenge anyone to find another company that has come as far as we have come in the last year, built the team of directors Richard Nemis has assembled and proven up a multi Billion dollar deposit not once but twice including Windfall will make three. Your money is safe where it is, sleep easy and support your current board. They know the land scape, they know the Native people and they will protect the shareholders. The company has proven itself to us all time and time again all we have to do is keep believing and NOT fall for a underhanded ploy to steal our company at a bargain basement sale price.

Ricter

New Message
Please login to post a reply