HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What is in store for us NOT holders.

posted on Oct 16, 2008 03:57PM

Not withstanding an absolute market crash(I will not use the “D” word), what is in store for us NOT holders.

First and for most our share price will go up regardless who wins this fight. Maybe not the day after the AGM. Maybe not by Christmas. But definitely with in 1 year. The resource being uncovered is getting to big to ignore and some body is going to step up and give us real value for this company.

If Rosseau wins I believe we may have a shot at a quick rise in share price in the short/mid term(3-8 months) this could lead to a suitor and a possible buy-in or down right take out in that time frame. Even those who have bought in at and around the $7 mark I believe would be happy with our price at this point in time. I would predict a $8-12 take out, this would satisfy the Funds need for cash.

If Nemis and the present board wins I still believe we have a shot at a quick rise in share price in the short/mid term. Although it would not be beyond any one being vindictive it is highly unlikely Rosseau, and his collaborators, would put what they have at risk. I believe those who have tried this little coup would just accept what is. They would also realise that there is no way they can hold this stock down until the next AGM. They will let the market move it. The difference in our present board and Rosseau’s crew is the buy-in or take out. Nemis believes in what Noront has and will maximise on any buy-in or take out and insure we the small guys get our fair share of this company. I would predict a buy-in at $10 or more and/or a take out, somewhere between $20 and $75 depending on drilling progress and what is known at the time a major just can’t let this get bigger than they can afford.

So as you all know my vote is for Nemis and company.

Now, Keep the Faith

New Message
Please login to post a reply