HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Djmac

posted on Oct 20, 2008 08:47AM

Well, I suppose that you are one of the 9 supporters of the dirty dozen (well actually 4). Don't know what your reasoning is, or your motivation, but it would appear that you are ready to accept the half truths, outright lies, and shameful antics of the dissadents as being the TRUTH. By your own statement, you have no idea what went on between the parties, but you are fully accepting that RN was the maggot in the cupcake? Give me a break. Ask yourself this question- who has more to gain- the man who has the goods, or the thieves that are trying to rob him (and us) IMHO you should take a break, and post no more until after the AGM. I normally do not get involved with people who post what they truely believe to be factual information, but it must be backed up by facts. Have a good day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply