HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Volunteer "You Never Know Who You Will Speak With"

posted on Oct 20, 2008 06:00PM

Thank you Nottie Girl for articulating what I am sure alot of us volunteers have felt prior to making the many phone calls to Noront shareholders. I too was very apprehensive. Unfortunately; I had to leave many messages encouraging shareholders to vote for Richard Nemis and the current BOD using their WHITE proxy forms. I was fortunate enough to speak with a good number of investors and for the most part it was very positive as the majority of shareholders had already voted for Richard. There was a significant number of investors that had not received their Noront package and this really concerns me. I advised people not to waite any longer and I gave them the ph# for Noront and encouraged them to call ASAP.

Now getting back to the reason I am writting. While collecting ph#'s I noticed that one of shareholder's names was J. Nemis. I initally thought that this may be a relative of Richards but then quickly dismissed the thought. Upon my calling I gave my name and introduced myself as a Noront shareholder and that I was volunteering on behalf of the Noront shareholders that supported Richard Nemis and the current BOD. It was at this point that "J" said that Richard was her FATHER and that she was so thankful for my call. We had a very good conversation during which I asked how Richard was holding up? "J" said considering the intense stress and pressure he was doing very well. She could not say enough about the overwhelming support from Noront's Agoracom Hub. Everyone in the office was very appreciative of our efforts. She said that we are really making a difference and that our dedication to Noront and our postive outlook is raising the spirits of everyone in the office.

At the end of our conversation "J" again repeated her appreciation to everyone for their hard work and noted Glorieux's efforts in organizing the volunteers. "J" follows the hub and is well aware of everyones feelings towards Richard and Noront. We discussed Richard's dedication to the common shareholder and I could tell in her voice how proud she is of her father's accomplishements. I told her that Richard is very well respected and that his sincerity and loyalty to the common shareholder is second to none.

I have followed Noront's hub since February and I have gradually gotten to know, from a far, the people that frequently write on this board. Each and every person should be applauded for your never ending efforts. Each of you have something unique to offer and each has contributed a great deal to the board. Thank you Glorieux for organizing the volunteers. It is truly an honour and a privilege to help Richard keep control of Noront.

Noront Long & Strong,

"Strength in Numbers"

Sitler27

New Message
Please login to post a reply