HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"#1 A great jv on Windfall. Bulk samples will help but big cash infusion by partner perhaps even more."

Hi Poly,

I chose this to focus on because, when I talked to N.N., he said it would be some time to set up the gravity separators for NOT's bulk sampling in order to retain as much course gold as possible and that it would be some time before we got results of gold content. Now we find that they are bulk sampling as we speak when this wasn't to happen for some time. It would appear that NOT feels they have some cards in this hand and previously were going to unleash this news to the market at a more appropriate time. The situation being as it is, the move is being made now, therefore it is my assertion that they will be working to announce that they have accrued sufficient funds to continue exploration and development for a considerable time without having to go to the market. This is one possibility based on some hypothesizing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply