HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We won't know til the meeting who wins, as you can vote at the meeting. Notice the proxy form tells you that.

Got my three new white forms and pee coloured ones also. Voted the three whitey's again and it let me vote them even tho I had previously voted 2 of the whites. Lost my wifes.

E-mailed Pine, McKewen, Lassonde and Sprott a few days back and suggested they will not be admired should they support the pirates, win or lose. E-mailed Sprott again today to update them on the tremendous grass roots campaign by the retail folks here. I suggested to Eric that he consider carefully whether or not he wanted 5 or 6,000 retails madder than a hornet at him, given that word of mouth in the internet age can be great or lethal for them.

We shall see.

Perhaps a few othes could bombard Sprott with E-mails, cause they stand to lose the most if they support the pirates. If I were in the investment funds business, I would not take a dump on 5,000 retail shareholders, many of whom may have money in their funds, or who recommend them from time to time.

Great work out there, troops,

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply