HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Spoke with Richard after the close

posted on Oct 23, 2008 01:58PM

OK, considering what has happened in the last few of days, and, particularly today, some of you may write off what I am about to tell you by saying,

"ya, ya, that's what we have been hearing for the last many months."

Well, I understand your feelings, but today, after the market close, I got to speak with Richard Nemis.

I reminded him that he has been quoted many times as having said, "Hang on to your shares". I asked, "do you still stand by that statement", and he answered "absolutely".

He went on to say, "the value is in the ground. The preliminary economic assessment on Eagle 1, released the other day shows the stock to be worth $3.65 per share, and that is not counting E2, BB1 and BB2, or Windfall, or the cash in the bank."

I then asked, "is there anyway that we will, somehow, get cheated out of our shares, or there real value?" RN answered, "definitely not, as long as you are able to hang on".

I said, "Does that still apply if the (blankety blank) happens to win the vote?" RN replied, " yes, there will be some dilution by low PPs, but we will still get much more than the current market is giving. " He said, "white knights, will come along and bid Noront up."

I then asked Richard to do all of us, a favour. I asked him to take care of himself, and told him I would see him at the meeting on Tuesday.

If you had told me, a few months back, that on October 23rd, 2008, Noront stock would close at .66 cents, and that I would still sleep well that night, I would have thought you were delusional.

Yaaaawwwwnnn, oh, excuse me....night all.

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply