HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just read Poly's response. right now all we are talking about is what type of loan and why a bank will or will not go aong.

Lets look at some positives.

government backing, more businesses opening up, opening the area to Healthcare, jobs, better and less expensive food, outdoor recreation and all of these issues could influence a bank to jump in.

The bank would be making an investment as well. I'll just have a chat with Mike Gravelle from town here. For those in the U.S. he is the Minister of Mines.

A loan for home improvements that automatically increase the value of an asset, the house, can't be compared to a loan for infrastructure and mine development in an unproven area. First because a house can readily be priced and sold even in a poor market. Not so with mine development with so many unknowns

I can't agree with the above statement. I'm sure that the road comes first. Agreed? Once we get the O.K. for the road, that alone makes it more attractive to a bank or lending institution. The O.K. for the road will open the doors for help from other agencies within the Government. We have discussed this before so we all know that the Gov. will chip in. When the Gov. chips in, the lending institution will see the increase in value of the area like Miskealp's new driveway for his house. Things will snowball. We will get our money especially when the nickel is worth north of 15 bucks and the platinum is back up to 2000 plus.

They will see the value. Mark my words.

Just because Nemis et al have laid out this plan, it does not mean that things could not change. We still might see an honest major getting involved in some small way. nemis et al are open I'm sure.

So the promise of a road could bring the majors. It would be one less hurdle.

Then we have the possibility of an amalgamation of plays.

Our future will look pretty darn good if we win.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply