HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

THE OUTCOME

posted on Oct 27, 2008 04:42AM

In my opinion, the compromise reached clearly demonstrates that we, the retail shareholders, WON BIG TIME. The Rosseau juggernaut was stopped in its tracks. Without all the effort and support of glorieux and many other volunteers last week, we were doomed. Irwin basically gained nothing by rejecting a compromise board proposed by RN et al originally. I only hope that Irwin is forced to eat his $500K in costs and chokes on it.

I think that perhaps Messrs Lassonde and McEwen might have played a major role in reaching this compromise over the weekend. If in fact, after Friday when the "electronic" polls closed, our retail shareholder support in favour of RN et al could have been almost equivalent to that aligned with Rosseau et al. Board change was inevitable........needed...lets have a win/win outcome..........hence, the deciding blocks of votes by these two gentlemen, could have been used to get both parties to come to the table again....just my speculation.

Irregardless, its over and now lets move on. I think that this was a victory for us the retail shareholders, and has clearly demonstrated that we are still a power to be reckoned with provided there are individuals amongst us who are prepared to sacrifice their time and effort to rally, organize and educate fellow shareholders.

Again I salute glorieux and the other volunteers for their superb efforts. In addition, I would like to thank Agoracom for maintaining the best investor website on the internet...it provides us retail shareholders with what is truly a global access to other investors.

Cheers

geoprof

Oct 27, 2008 05:03AM
Oct 27, 2008 07:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply