HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 27, 2008 04:42AM

Excuse me? Wasn't this result what we were just fighting against? Have I entered some alternate Agoracom universe where we love hedge funds? I must be getting a whiff of whatever Geoprof is smoking.

I don't get this as a win in any way, shape or form. Giving them one or two seats, I could see as a good compromise. This is not a compromise...this is a big win for Rosseau.

Just because the press release was issued by Noront does not make it good news. The Rosseau people that we didn't wanton the board now control the board, can do whatever they see fit, and can vote to reimburse themselves for whatever costs the just incurred to get control....and I bet that they will.

For those going to the AGM, this would be an excellent question to ask the new board...if they care to take your questions.

I am going to stop posting. I am too mad to remain civil.

Oct 27, 2008 07:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply