HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Really ... is this the last last chance... we've been hearing about buying opertunities all the way from $3.00. "This is a great buying opertunity" I think that was at $2.80 then at $2.10 get some cheap shares we'll never see these prices again after the on slought of NR coming yada yada. What a freaking joke. I was ready to buy last Friday as the good vibe from the board and the famous quote "you can't change whats in the ground" Well now we have Dilution coming our way so no matter whats in the ground theres going to be a lot more shares to people who don't pay for them the way the retail invester pay for them (am I wrong saying this?). Bring on 20 cent share price or less then you can say with conviction "Last chance for cheap shares"Back up the truck and load up.

If anyone deserves a Standing O it is Glorioux for grabbing the Bull by the horns and getting everyone to vote ,Thank you and I hope The Habs have a good season for you!

I have no choice but to hang in, I'm sure like a lot of you,my price is averaged around $4.50 a share.I am willing and expecting to take a loss and will exit stage left licking my wounds.

The Darling of Bay street just turned into a slut.

New Message
Please login to post a reply