HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I got into NOT in Dec 06 at 0,65.

Only reason for getting in was Richard (this is true) and the fact that they hit the jackpot at Windfall (oops.. the word not to be mentioned here anymore)

At that time in my opinion Not was just a hole in the ground with someone on top of it hoping to hit it big.

Getting in at that time is risky and i calculated the risk and accounted a maximum los of 90% if all went wrong.

By now its proven that NOT has 3,5 a stock (something like that) in only E1. Those studies are the reason for the big boys to get in now instead of the early days. This because of more certainty.

Besides E1 Not is now also proving up the chrome deposits and so on so to be honest;

Getting in at this time is a no brainer. The downside is NONE and you know that in time the world will price NOT the way it should be priced and in my opinion that will be more than a 500% from now (ad a figure in front of that)

So no one can give guarantee and predict how it will work out. But when you got the guts to invest in juniors this is an unique chance.

Getting in at "first discovery prices" while loads more already have been proven.

Do your home work and you will understand what i mean.

New Message
Please login to post a reply