HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Eagle One… Open at depth

posted on Oct 30, 2008 10:48AM

I think that with all that’s going on with NOT we sometimes loose track of what’s really important over time, exploration, exploration, exploration!

Time sort of stands still so to speak as we read and post our feelings thoughts and opinions with the keyboard and monitor, at least it does for me, I now force myself to remember that as I do so, the drill bits continue to bite deeper and deeper with weighted rotational forces, it is this effort that get results and I find it very encouraging that managements plan is to continue to further delineate Eagle One by tracing the feeder conduit, which is still Open and was still open during the 43-101 process. This effort, I believe will prove to be very strategic in addition of tonnage as we chase the massives. I look forward to some very interesting drill results over extended depths. Our YS1000 lightweight drills and the crews operating them have so far proven themselves as capable of drilling extended depths, I believe to deepest hole drilled to date may be at Eagle Two.. 860 odd meters or so, one of these drills at Eagle One should suffice, if we max out and are still in good mineralization then yes we will need a different drill with more capacity. How deep does this feeder conduit travel, and is it connected to others via Nickel pools within the conduit? I’ll let Mr. Harvey and Mr. Mungall and the drill crew to reveal that to me. And while the Chrome seems relatively “easy” to find via purple extrapolation, I really think that what turns Mr. Harvey and Mr. Mungall’s crank these days is the potential discovery of the “Big Underground Nickel Pond”. I look forward to more encouraging results from AT12, BB1 and BB2, more great delineation at Eagle Two and the future announcements of Eagle 3 and BB3, of course more of anything from our neighbors would be great as well. Bring on those ASSAYS!!

Respectfully,

Notster

New Message
Please login to post a reply