HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: There is so much smoke on the market battle field.....

There is so much smoke on the market battle field.....

posted on Nov 12, 2008 12:48PM

that investors are running blindly, doing exactly what the mm's want them to do. It is a field day... or will be a field day for those waiting for the sheep or should I say bison, to run off the cliff. I've read many posts on the psychology of trading/investing for times like these and some of those very authors are acting as though they can't imagine how we've come to this state when there are so many texts and real life examples of exactly how anyone comes to "this" and what to expect. We are at that point again where everyone is running for the doors after someone yelled fire. Meanwhile the buffet still sits on the table. The ones who will eat will be the ones that stay and/or the ones that squeeze back through the doors as the rest herd their way out the exits.

In the present NOT situation, this is a numbers game and in the end the people that have the lowest numbers (sp buy in) are the safest when it comes to making profit. For some that will be encouraging but for others with a high buy in it will be disconcerting. No one knows what they will settle for in a sell-out so it is incumbent on the investor to acquire the lowest sp average possible to safeguard your profit potential. Getting angry is natural but serves more to destabilize your ability to think and act soundly in your best interests. The game is and has always been to make money. This board does not know you personally nor do they care to. This is not a club or association, it is a money making machine and the investor has to figure out if they can get this machine to make them money. It's a dirty greasy mechanism and it works if you don't get caught in the gears, or more to the point, if you don't get caught in your own gears. This site is full of a lot of nice people. It's easy to like them even though most of them we know only through print, but don't let sentiment get in the way of your original purpose for being involved in NOT. I'm going to watch who gets in on the PP, I'm going to gauge the sp and I'm going to keep my ear to the ground, but most importantly I'm going to work towards lowering my average as best I can. I intend to get what I came here for. I will have to be satisfied with what ever the universe plans for NOT regardless of what I imagined or anticipated.... that was my imagination..... I'll see how close it was to reality some day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply