HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

PM I received from Agoracom

posted on Nov 12, 2008 12:49PM

"Canseco, you may have noticed that many of your recent posts have been removed. You're always entitled to your opinion on this message board, however we ask you to express is it in a civil way with out the use of profanity.

You may have also noticed that Noront will be providing a new update via an interview once the financing is complete.

You are one of the more respected posters on the Noront board and if would bring us great dishonor to have to restrict your access to the Agoraco wbsite simply because of your unwillingness to express your points in a more civil manner.

Your understanding in this matter is greately appreciated.

Regards,
AGORACOM"

My response to this is that I will hold Agoracom to the letter of what they stated, namely,

"You're always entitled to your opinion on this message board, however we ask you to express is it in a civil way"

First of all, I find it rich that the new BOD, and the forces backing them, can remove value from our shares, against or will, but I cannot use a couple of profane words, however I will comply but will not expect to have anymore of my posts removed.

I will, as time allows, redo my posts from last night, "in a civivl manner"

Holding with trepidation, Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply