HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: We Weren't Advised On The Best Time To Exit The Market So...

Relic, I am not quite sure I agree with you entirely. Regarding your comment "A broker should have seen the painting on the wall and told his clients to sell. After all this is his specialty. "

Brokers make their income from you primarily from commissions based on trade and or a percentage of your portfolio value that they hold for you. Brokers not unlike you and me base their decision on trading and managing your portfolio on things they hear, read, charts, market trends, world events, analyst writings and the list goes on.

Hindsight being what it is 20/20 makes us all look brilliant. I love the saying "if you could only read tomorrows news today". Six months or a year ago you could have asked 10 different Brokers for their opinion of what things would be like today and you would have gotten 10 diferent answers varying all over the map. This is not to say that some would not have recommended to be cash rich and have less invested.

For most of us that are still here and held Noront when the SP was much higher sure we would love to have sold at 5,6 or 7 dollars but no we believed in the potential of Noront and never dreamt we would be taken down by the most devastating economy in most of our lifetimes. I personally have seen my cancer infected portfolio lose weight right in front of me. Yes, I am pissed and then I hear my brain (small one) saying why me. Well the why me is my fault, no broker to blame, no influence other than the greed syndrome.

I do think that many here where blindsided by the proxy issue however I do know that some where aware a few months ago and bailed ship at amuch higher SP. If I would have known maybe I would have too and maybe not.

I still believe in Noront and am willing to ride this thru. Now, isn't that a brilliant statement don't sell at 4,5,6,7 dollars, why on earth would I sell now!!!!

Keep the faith, hopefully we have our health and time is our freind!

JMHO, Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply