HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: We Weren't Advised On The Best Time To Exit The Market So...

I can see your point and agree somewhat but my experience has been the brokerage house wants to keep you invested regardless of the outcome for the investor. I would say most brokers who work in large brokerage houses are there to increase the clientele and hence the potential profit for the firm. The firm obviously does not want investors to sell their stock, in fact they want each investor to increase their holdings. The brokers are paid and given incentives to follow the firm’s policy in this regard. The bigger their market share the more the firms revenues grow. They make money by telling you that you should be in long term investments and then when they say the time is right they will turn over your portfolio or get you to purchase new holdings. This process goes on through the years and they make on the transactions. Its like a revolving door. Try to tell your broker you wish to sell your stocks and I am sure you will hear the old standby that no one can time the bottom and again you will hear the old standby you need to invest long term, again, all so they can continue getting their fees and commissions. Should you sell they are in jeopardy of losing you as a client and they know this. Competition is fierce for your $$ in the investment world.

New Message
Please login to post a reply