HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 24, 2008 07:54PM
Nov 24, 2008 09:50PM
Nov 25, 2008 06:41AM

It seems to me that it would not matter if your letters / petition were sent to any person or organization of authority, power or control. No matter who they are they have a vested interest in the status quo.

The only people that get listened to are the press. CBC has picked up the ball. I suggest that we look no further for an ally. If we respond to their investigative reporting with fear & angst then we are reaffirming the emotional and psychological correctness of their topic. If we support their story with facts, they will be verified and reported as an in depth technical investigation. Even if this topic is in defiance of their political masters, if the CBC believes that this is a popular public issue they will not let the ball drop.

Please recall that the CBC works in a competitive market. If they score big on this topic the competing press will report on CBC's story with a sideline hook and call it info from 'sources'

It is the backdraft of public opinion that defines the relevance of the news. Fancy language in a petition and/or a sophisticated letter writing campaign might work, but my guess is that the CBC will respond quickly to a sensational story of empowered deceit and incompetence.

Lets give them someone or some law on a silver platter that we can all agree to hate.

For your consideration & comments

Aafab Failing Free World Investor

Nov 25, 2008 09:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply