HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

rodg45, first let me state that I too have appreciated your contributions to the forum.

Secondly, my objective with my post was certainly not to dissuade any potential new investors. Perhaps I should not have denoted how our share price has typically reacted with the release of good news but you cannot discredit the fact that for the most part, after good news our share price has initially gone down. Maybe the theory of manipulation holds water.

rodg45, your in response to my statement: "there is not enough news that can be released to dramatically move our share price north." you disagreed stating: "I think you are wrong because there are a lot of funds and investors out there that have already sold many other stocks and are sitting on cash looking for opportunities."

My point is simply this: Meaningful share price appreciation due to the release of positive news will likely be lost in today's economic climate while at the same time lend greater insights into our ultimate value to would be adversaries.

As an investor, perhaps I am paranoid and fearful that with release of good news in today's environment, a bidding war takes place prematurely and due to depressed commodity prices and limited exploration results, we do not recognize likely potential.

Again, this is from an investors perspective. I can appreciate how a "trader" for example might disagree with my sentiments.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply