HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 11, 2008 11:28AM
Dec 11, 2008 11:38AM
Dec 11, 2008 12:07PM
Dec 11, 2008 03:40PM

Re: If I was a Major

posted on Dec 11, 2008 08:28PM

Great post as usual D12,

There is a lot going one that we have no clue about right now. We all know that our valuation makes no sense but when you look at this stocks price on a chart, it looks like it is dying. This could not be further from the truth. We need to keep our eyes on the prize. The only way for this company to go down substantially from the current level is for world economics to falter for a period of longer than 3 years IMO. Now, even if this does happen, the price of commodities is due to increase due to all the mine closures. Noront can be profitable even when most other mines are not. We have a great bank roll so we are anything but dead!! Support at .45 has been very good and no one is willing to push us lower than this at this point.

We are still in a quiet period till the TSXV accepts our PP. News is pending and will be released as soon as this administrative issue is resolved. What do you think will happen to our SP when the assays which NOT already has in hand for the 15M or massive sulfides under Eagle 1 get announced? What will this come in at? I do not think it is impossible to see 3% or more nickel out of those assays. They have 2 months worth of drill holes under E1 now, how do you think that body has grown?

Lots of blue skies still here people!! I know many posters including myself are not posting as much, this does not mean we have sold out our positions, far from it, many have increased those positions. However with a news vacuum, it becomes a little boring to rehash old NR. Stay tuned though, my spider senses say we will get a Christmas gift NR and a bounce in our SP very soon.

Cheers,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply