HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

With regards to Windfall; why not just give us the results....do they have the results of the W-3 area or not? If they do, then let's have it....never mind vague comments...how many grams/ton is adequate? Is the money raised from the PP for Windfall not to be spent on Windfall; and what about the rebate from the Quebec government; is that also not to be reinvested in that particular project?

They comment in the interview about how assay results take 6-8 weeks to justify that they don't have the assays for eagle one yet....what about other results from eagle 2 that are now past 8 weeks.....are we to assume that the results are not meaningful to report on...then why do we continue to drill

My impression of today's interview is that perhaps some news has leaked out....and rather than coming out and giving us the news, they figured they would just do an interview to give the impression they are keeping us up to date....do we now know any more than we did beforehand....no

I'm guessing that now because they gave a "so called update", that they can now sit on the news another week or two....if the share price continues to increase, they can then attribute it to their giving the shareholders an update

I am not a fan of these rehersed question and answer periods...I'd like to know what the people who were buying the NOT and BMK shares know...we didn't get any of that today...so again, we must rely on rumors and speculation

Dec 16, 2008 08:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply