HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 16, 2008 06:28PM

Good points, Sudbury. I agree that we learned very little with this typical corporate-type Q & A period.

Okay, we know about the burn rate. We already knew they weren't going to do anything with WF, at the moment anyways, so that's not news. So what did the co-CEO's tell us then ?

Not much, IMO. They dodged a few questions, by giving form-type answers. And we waited how long for these great words ? Assays, man ! That's what we want. Not a pile of words.

And the answer given about length of assay times, is very general indeed, considering there are assays outstanding for NOT, that stretch beyond that 6 week period.

But I give them credit for bringing down the burn rate and re-organizing priorities. For me, that was the best part of the interview because it was something new.

And both CEO's seem pleasant enough too. Maybe we should keep em both and forget about the new CEO. Two for the price of one ?

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply