HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So, are we smarter

posted on Dec 16, 2008 06:42PM

now than we were yesterday, now that the powers have finally opted to give us an update?

D12, Glorieux, Donnypee, and several others have given some impressive accolades for them and I guess I pretty much agree with them.

What have we learned:

Windfall has been mothballed. Not because it has nothing, but because whatever is there will not give us the best bang for the buck. There is a finite amount of dollars to be spent in 2009. The BOD believes we can best utilize them to further Mcfaulds. End of story.

They are going to concentrate on proving up the blackbirds (not entirely, but the emphasis will be there rather than nickel, although they will stiil chase the nickel).I believe they are finally realizing that, although the nickel is more appealing to investors, once the chrome passes a certain critical mass, making it obviously economical, this is going to be the biggest thing to hit the canadian market in many years. The nickel required to do the same is also probably there too, but it has been elusive, and it could continue to elude them until they run out of money. The surer bet is going to be the chrome. I agree.

They are prepared to look at consolidating other stakeholders under their banner, but I didn't gather that they would be pushing for this.

One of them did confirm that they (either have or would be prepared to) intentionally align news to get the maximum return from the market. In other words they would control news until the appropriate time when the market would respond best. Maybe this is what we are seeing here.

The recent run on the SP doesn't seem to be in anticipation of this interview. Rather I would expect that this interview is a result of the recent runup. Therefore I would tend to give some credence to the rumor that they have another hit. The timing could be just right. I surely look forward to the opening tomorrow.

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply