HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My thanks also. The number of thumbs up you have from this gives us an indication how well thought of Richard Nemis is with the small shareholders, and whatever he has to say is welcome. Nobody knows better than him what the group here accomplished when a few got the rest of us together. The group who engeneered the attemted coup found out also. We all know Richard is a kernel of wheat among the chaff who usually run mining companies. So I do not hold my breath thinking these birds will ever learn anything. I strongly believe they are using these give-away prices to load up for the big ride coming. My fear is that by the next annual meeting they will have all these shares to attemt another try to attain their goal. I know they are here to make money too, and in so doing, I'll make some as well. I don't expect to sell and go away too soon or cheaply. Once they get their own complete board in place is the time to be alert. These guys are no better than pirates who plunder the unsuspecting. I hope we can stick together to protect our company. This no news period doesn't bother me in itself. It took time under Richard too, and the news will come soon. Each day brings us that much closer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply