HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

...that Noront was able to raise 18.8 million dollars through a flow through during these difficult times. At the time of the flow through the institutions must have known the approximate Ni/Cu etc .. percentages @ AT12 and Below Eagle 1. I too was also dissapointed with the 10 holes of mineralization that was considered to be less significant; however I don't know were these 10 other holes were drilled. The grades they returned from hole 44 were great and I think it will only be a matter of time until they find more high grade nickel under Eagle 1.

Describing the results at AT12 as INTRIGUING is a huge understatement. I don't know about you but intriguing to me means that they have found mineralization in a few sections of the core that deserve further drilling to help understand the geology. I think they purposefully undersated this find. Please, without trying to bore everyone, indulge me as I recap the results at AT12.

Hole 11 - 122.9 m @ .56% Ni etc.. which included 3.1 m 2.56% Ni and 5.5 m 2.38% Ni and 3.05% Cu.

Hole 12 - 122.9 m @ 0.35% NIetc. which inlcuded 0.6 m 3.17% Ni and 2.1 m with 1.26 % Ni.

Hole 14 - 74.1 m with 0.41% NI which included 9.7 m with 1.58% NI. Also if you look at the Pd for all holes it is quite good.

Then they step out 800 metres and find Holes 15 and 18 which add another 75.8 m of significant Ni and again good Pd.

This all adds TONNAGE! Maybe AT12 is relatively low grade when compared to Eagle 1, but it is very similar to Eagle 2 and it appears that NOT thinks that AT12 is a very large deposit. Thus why they said they are looking forward to drilling "700 m of virigin strike extent" over the next 6 months.

I think it would be very significant if NOT finds more Ni and Cu etc.. over a 800 m strike length. They already have Eagle 1 to help pay for the infrastructure and this would allow mining of both Eagle 2 and AT12.

Please consider this:

IF NOT MANAGEMENT IS TRULY CONCERNED WITH THE CURRENT DIRECTION OF THIS COMPANY WOULD THEY HAVE PURPOSEFULLY USED THE VERY BLASE CAPTION TO ANNOUNCE THE FURTHER FINDS AT EAGLE 1 AND AT12? DO YOU THINK THAT WHEN NORONT MANAGEMENT WENT TO THE INSTITUTIONS LOOKING FOR MONEY THAT THEY PRESENTED THE FUTURE WITH SUCH A LOW KEY ATTITUDE?

Personally I don't think so. Please also keep in mind that I didn't even mention the chromite which definately adds fuel to the already burning ROF.

I think there is alot more going on with this company then meets the eye.

Sitler 27

New Message
Please login to post a reply