HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Rhyme and Reason - Contempt and Disgust - Your reasoning is cotemptible!

Re: Rhyme and Reason - Contempt and Disgust - Your reasoning is cotemptible!

posted on Feb 19, 2009 05:58AM

I think Yellowknifer's post of 9 p.m. last night is a much more realistic view of the situation with Noront's Board of Directors than your doomsday negativity. If we are to accept your way of thinking, then there is no hope for us retail shareholders. According to your view, the price of the stock will continue to be manipulated lower and we should all sell out as soon as possible.

Such a dismal view of the situation makes me think you either have ulterior motives or missed your medication this morning and have sunk into a deep depression. Whatever the reason, your post is most discouraging to those who have not had much experience investing in junior miners before.

The fact is that the amount of news that came out prior to this new BOD took control was almost unprecedented. I've owned stock in many junior explorers and miners over the years, and I had never witnessed so many and so frequent press releases as we did under Richard Nemis' leadership. Nevertheless, because this BOD operates in a more traditional manner, and puts out less frequent press releases does not mean "they are out to get us!"

Both Yellowknifer and D12 have in the last day or so made good points about how counter-productive it is to whine and criticize this new BOD for less news than what we were formerly accustomed to. I think most of us who have been investing in small companies like this in the past recognize the wisdom of their words. This forum is read by many who do not contribute and is a factor in many person's decisions to buy or sell. Constructive information is helpful. Your unwarranted, unsubstantiated, paranoid-doomsday-negativity is not helpful.

New Message
Please login to post a reply