HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for some sensible musings. Far too much of the other. Cliffs is welcome to purchase all the shares it wants to. They have to do it with others. Mine are not for sale either, at least at this price. As I figure it, 9.9% comes to close to 14M shares. Another has suggested they may have 2 to 3 M now. If this is true, they have a long way to go. What is helping them get these shares is the terrible condition the markets are in. I can't imagine who is willingly selling at these prices. I don't really care. Each is in control and makes a decision. It will be interesting to see how many they get before the price gets pushed upwards. Considering how long these markets stay in bad shape, they may get quite a few. Norornt may help them some by not revealing any news. But the success of FWR and perhaps others should wise up Noront shareholders. Anyone who owns Noront and doesn't keep themselves up to date has only themselves to blame. You have to do your own DD and take resposibility for your actions. This idea that someone can steal your shares is complete garbage!!! I hope Cliffs gets their 9.9% very soon. Once this happens we might get some news we all crave so badly. Then, too, once they aquire this amount, to buy more requires them to make a disclosure about what they buy. It is at this point they will make a public bid, if that is on their mind. I wouldn't be surprised if they stop at 9.9% and then tackle buying an interest in another with promise. This would be the smart way to buy into the entire Ring of Fire. Buy as much as they can as cheap as they can. That's just the smart way to go, and I want only a smart operator to buy into this " BLUE SKY " opportunity. Some good posters here are suggesting there will be some great news within a few months. I say..... BRING IT ON. I have some shares for sale but I am expecting a zero with some crooked numbers in that number.

New Message
Please login to post a reply