HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Possiblity of NO MORE AGORACOM..

posted on Feb 19, 2009 10:10AM

It would not surprise many of us at all if our new BOD severed relationship with AGORACOM. We are a thorn in their side, and caused them to lose the Proxy fight, so they don't like us ,and don't need us.

Last month I posted about this exact scenerio because I saw such continued disrespect for us and Agoracom. I was assured by many here that regardless we would continue to have a site and powerful voice.

If NOT makes this stupid, short sighted decision, it will be the loser indeed. Shareholders can no longer be silenced. I don't understand the mechanics of it ,but would we go to the McFaulds Hub, or do we set up another NOT Hub? I guess we wait confidently for developments to unfold, but let's be prepared.

I repost the words that Agoracom George wrote me when I was a bit anxious, and I'm grateful to him:

"You don't have to worry about this NOT HUB ever going down. We are an online community, which means we could host a HUB for GE, GOOGLE, GOLDMAN SACHS, or NORONT."

Cheers,

Jacki79

New Message
Please login to post a reply