HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My info gathered today-Part 1

posted on Mar 01, 2009 06:36PM

First I would like to thank Joe Hamilton for being so gracious with his time with me. We must have spent close to 45minutes together, about half of that one on one. So Thank you Joe!

First let's talk about Agoracom and Noront. His comment here was the status quo is going to be maintained until a new CEO is appointed. Once that happens, the new CEO and his team will decide the best way to promote Noront and that will include making a decision on the future of the Noront-Agoracom association. I asked him if he thinks there is a chance that they may pull a TME and bar us from discussing Noront on Agoracom. He said it is a free world and he cannot see them stopping us from discussing Noront. His only concern is if the money spent (both cash and options) could be utilized in a better way. So we will have to wait for the new CEO to see what happens here, until then, we are safe.

He did express some frustrations with some posters that take the discussions in tangents that are wrong and that he cannot go on Agoracom (as per the SEC) and straighten out these posters. For him to do this legally, he has to put out a NR which implies lawyers and costs and to do this every time a poster goes off tangent is not feasible.

As for the search for a new CEO, they now have a short list with one candidate being favored but he does have other commitments which must be relieved first and they are waiting for a response from the other BOD where this individual is involved. Until all legal implications are cleared, there can be no announcement. He did say that although the co-CEO arrangement is open ended, he is hoping that the tenure will be a maximum of 6 months as he feels like they cannot make major decisions in this fashion as everything is decided by commitee. So hopefully our search for a new CEO will end soon but no guarantees.

This is the end of Part 1,

Glorieux

Mar 01, 2009 06:52PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply