HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 01, 2009 06:36PM
Mar 01, 2009 06:52PM

He did mention that they may still mine this themselves. He said someone like CVRD could buy our raw ore and bring it back to Sudbury or Thunderbay for processing. He said it is also entirely possible that someone may come up with a big enough bag of cash to hit us over the head and buy us out. However, at this time, it is way to early to discuss those things, that for now, they are drilling, drilling drilling, then the metalurgy report, then the 43-101, Then we will be in a position to start looking at our various options. He said no major would move with serious money until the 43-101 is completed.

I did ask him about Noront buying out FWR or others and he flatly stated no comment. Any conversations about that topic is strictly for the BoD and if something like this ever happens, we will now via a NR and not before.

At the end of the day, my thoughts are that although this new BoD is completly different from the Dick Nemis days, they know what they are doing. They have a plan. They do not care what the SP is right now and those of us lamenting the low share price and lack of momemtum will just have to be patient (but he did say that at any time, one hole could change everything ; ) ). They are building a company. They are putting the pieces together one rung at a time and when we get the finished product, I believe we will all be very impressed how the company turned out.

That is pretty much all I can recall, if I remember anything else of consequence, of course I will post it.

Cheers,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply