HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Venting ............

posted on Mar 15, 2009 10:28AM

Good day to vent and that is what a lot of us are doing. Sometimes a wait and see approach is more beneficial than firing a gun at the first thing that moves.

Stop and think for one momment....the cancelling of Agoracom contract was predicted a long time ago... probably at the AGM, so no one should be shocked. This action does not mean we are going to hell in a hand basket and all the ranting of what we are going to do or might do or might not do, doesn't help the SP or the cause.

I threw a post out earlier thsis morning just to get a response, nothing else. I'm pissed because of the BOD not renewing Agoracom, pissed because of proxy last fall and pissed because of the ill treatment of Richard Nemis, pissed because of no news on assays, pissed because of SP. I guess I'm just pissed!! However all the ranting in the world is not going to change what is in the ground and I keep reminding myself of Richard's words, "hang on to your shares". I don't know was he lying, I doubt it!! Is he pissed, I bet. Is he selling, I doubt it.

I used to hear the phrase by someone almost daily on this forum, "holding long and strong". Well that is exactly what I am going to do and this little head fake isn't going to make me look he other way.

Now some of you I'm sure won't agree and we be all over this post, so be it, everyone has an opinion and I have mine. I do read almost every post and have since Windfall discovery and I respect a lot of my fellow posters for heir contributions and opinions and in closing I'll ask that God Bless us all !!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply