HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: I think that those asking for dismissal etc. are forgetting......

"The "one extremely important point" is that we suffered a violation of our trust."

I totally empathize with the way you feel. Check out the last word in the first sentence..."feel". Feelings are dangerous in the money world. You and many others have come to do what we all wish we could do with everyone everyday and that is to place your trust in harms way and get away with it. How many times have you heard the phrase, "do your own DD"? In the end you always have to hold back a little doubt because circumstances and people change. Do you trust the gov't? Do you trust the financiers....Bay St. .... Wall St.? I don't think so. How can you trust people you've never seen, worked closely with in the physical world? Even some of those you can't be sure about. On the flip side, how can you be sure you can't trust them even after they've made mistakes. If you are going to trust you have to be aware that you can be disappointed just the same as with your investments. I know all of this is known stuff but when we get caught up in emotional environments, particularly where money is involved, you've got to figure it's a place you can really get hurt both in the wallet and in your heart.

New Message
Please login to post a reply